1. Ride! Bike to work, school, the park, or the store. You will soon discover that biking as part of your everyday routines will add a touch of exhileration to your day.Â You will see the hidden wonders of the town and meet wonderful people you would otherwise never meet. And you will also see the shortcomings of our bicycle infrastructure.Â There are some places that are difficult or even impossible to get to by bike. That's where we need your help.
2. Look for hidden unreported pathways that link otherwise unlinked roads & paths. Or find places where there could and should be a path to improve bike-ability in our community.
3. Report the path or possibility on this website by clicking "submit a report" at the top of the page.
4. Name the trail. This is the fun part. The Title of your report is your opportunity to claim the naming rights for the path you discovered or requested! The path or trail will forever be known by the name you give it!
5. Map it. In your report, make sure you locate the exact place of the trail. Double-click the spot to move the red marker to that spot.
6. Fill in the details. Since we are using the OpenSource Mapping Project as our base map, you can actually edit the map yourself by going to opensourcemap.org and following the directions there.Don't worry about this step if you do not have the time to learn how to use the tool. Somebody in our community will undoubtedly step in and map it for you.